August 22nd 2011
Accessing data on the health and well-being of children in your state just got easier!
The Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health (DRC) has a new redesigned website! Data from the National Survey of Children's Health and the National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs are now even easier to find and report through our integrated browsing and search tools.
The New Data Resource Center Home Page
Check out the New Data Resource Center Website Now
Some Exciting Highlight About the New Website
- Better ways to browse for data. the new website lets you browse the data by survey, by topic, by state and several other options based on your interests and data needs.
- Fully Integrated website. you not longer have to switch back and forth between multiple websites. All surveys and survey years area accessible from www.childhealthdata.org.
- Click on Your State for At-A-Glance Data Snapshots. downloadable state-level data profiles are now accessible with one easy click, great for your next presentation, report or grant.
How You Can Use the DRC Website
- Learn about the National Survey of Children't Health and the Nation Survey of Children't with Special Health Care Needs
- Browse Nation and state finding on over 200 child health indicators
- Search data base on numerous important topics and subgroups of Children
- Download and print snapshot profiles on key topical areas for your state
- Request a dataset and conduct in-depth data analyses on your own
- Learn to use data more effectively
- Discover how other state and family leaders use these finding
- Get expert help by e-mailing us your questions-plus get links to other data sets and resources for improving children's health and healthcare
Give use Your Feedback
The website is a partnership with the people who use it. Your comments and ideas for how to make the data more accessible and useful to you are welcemed. Take a tour of the newly redesigned website and give us your feedback.
- New 2009/10 National Survey of CSHCN Data
- Enhanced Search Feature that will search across all data results, article and other resources
- New chartbook: "CSHCN in Context: A Portrait of States and the Nation"